C/I Lift Series Cart Lifter
The C/I Lift series from Bayne Premium Lift Systems provides the solution to the most common waste material handling needs. The C/I Lift series combines our most reliable actuator lift products mounted on rigid steel frames. These cart lifters, also commonly referred to as cart tippers, come standard with hydraulic power unit and electrical controls. C/I lift units may be fixed, mobile, or equipment-mounted.
C/I Lift Series features
- Powered by the patented Thinline® rack and pinion rotary actuator for smooth operation.
- Available for both standard domestic style 2-bar and European style roll-out carts
- 230/ 460 volt 3-phase AC, 110/ 220 volt 1-phase AC and 12 volt DC self-contained
- Cycle times as low as 8 seconds hydraulic power units available.
- Self-lubricating composite bearings at main pivot points hydraulic power units available.
- Powder coated finish for durability.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Cart CompatibilityANSI Z245.60-2008 Type B Containers (domestic 2-bar carts)
ANSI Z245.60-2008 Type C Containers (European comb-lift carts)
Lift Capacity1100 Actuator: 400 lbs. @ 1800 psi (10", 15", 20", 24" arms) 400 lbs. @ 2500 psi (28", 32", 34" arms)
2200 Actuator: 700 lbs. @ 1800 psi (15", 20", 24" arms) 700 lbs. @ 2500 psi (28", 32", 34" arms)
Hydraulic Pressure3000 psi maximum (lifter only) 2500 psi maximum (with vertical)
Hydraulic Flow2.0 - 2.5 gpm
Cycle Time6 - 8 seconds (lifter only)
8 - 10 seconds (with 9" vertical)
14 - 16 seconds (with 15" or 24" vertical)
BearingsSelf-Lubricating Composite Material
ActuatorPatented Thinline® Rack and Pinion Rotary Actuator
FinishSafety Yellow Powder Coating
OptionsHydraulic Tap-In Kit
Mounting Plate Kit for Bolt-On Applications
Commercial Container Bumper Kit